Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cinderella little diamonds

While the world is falling apart, while the US economy is crashing down, while the Americans people are loosing their job, their house and their lives in an illegitimate stupid war, while the American people are struggling every day to make ends meet, to put food on their table and gas in their tank, the wife of McGrumpy (Snow White's running mate...), Cindy Rella McFacelift has the time and the financial resources to play with diamonds and to design some special custom made little pieces of Patriotic Jewelries...
At every single appearance she is sporting a tacky little brooch trying to make the statement "look at me! I am rich and I am a patriot! I love my militaries, and I support my husband... Yeepee!...."
Not sure if Joe 6 pack's wife can afford exactly the same, or maybe in zirconium if she really want to try identifying herself with Cinderella..

So here we have the "United States Marines Corps"


Then we have the "Navy"

Then sometime, to make sure people get the message we've got both...


and in case some people could think she is supporting Obama, she want to make sure that she is a clear supporter of her battery operated robot husband...


Ohhhhh.... but stupid I am, I forgot I should realised that she lives in a "sound economy" and that with seven houses and thirteen car, she maybe a little bit out of touch with the reality...
I couldn't figured that earlier and by myself LOL...

2 comments:

MelissaG said...

Doesn't she look like she belongs in a scarey movie? We watched Amityville (sp?) Horror today and her eyes looks like the dead people....lmao

Philippe said...

LOL ! Two more movies where she would fit pretty well in : "death become yours" and "the exorcist" LOL... At the begining I though she was wearing colored eye lenses, or something like that, like cat eyes...